This patch adds several new features and fixes some gameplay issues.
- - Added game speed control in 'Options->Game' menu. (Note faster speeds use more CPU).
- Added auto-scan to scout bots (with a button to toggle on/off). If a scout is near an ore patch it will auto initiate a scan. This is helpful when sending out scouts to find expansion locations.
- Added new option to display small unit health bars
- Added option to toggle display of bot level, also bot levels only show if greater than 0
- You can now delete saved games from the Load/Save menu
- - On windows XP long user names and profile names can crash the game when loading/saving
- Unit control count is wrong a fabricator is destroyed while bots are still building
- Rig mining bug - wrong amount subtracted from patch (NET instead of GROSS)
- Bot SHIELDS don't LOAD/SAVE
- Bot hull upgrade issue
- New profile difficulty setting was not showing correctly in the Options->Game menu